Modern building.Modern office building with facade of glass
Representing Businesses and Business Owners Contact Us Now!
Published on:

How do I file a charge of discrimination?

Most employees file charges of discrimination by contacting the EEOC, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. They will be given a form and they will complete a form, and they will meet with somebody at the agency to assist in completed that form.

Contact Information