Florida Business Litigation Lawyer Blog - Case Results
- AUGUST 2013 MAVRICK LAW FIRM TRIAL VICTORY The Mavrick Law Firm recently prevailed on behalf of an employer defending against a former employee's claim for wages in Broward County state court.
- APRIL 2013 TRIAL VICTORY FOR MAVRICK LAW FIRM CLIENT In April 2013, the Mavrick Law Firm represented a victorious client in state court in Broward County, Florida. The case involved a lawsuit filed by a
- MARCH 2013 TRIAL VICTORY FOR PETER T. MAVRICK'S CLIENT In March 2013, Mr. Mavrick successfully represented a corporate employer at trial in a worker's compensation case in Broward County, Florida. Mr.
- RECENT TRIAL VICTORY FOR PETER T. MAVRICK'S CLIENT In July 2012, Mr. Mavrick successfully represented a corporation in a jury trial in federal court in Miami, Florida. The corporation was being sued
- PETER T. MAVRICK'S CLIENT RECENTLY WINS SIX-DAY JURY TRIAL In a September 2011 jury trial in Miami, Florida, Peter T. Mavrick successfully defended his client who was being sued for over a million dollars. Mr.
- ATTORNEY PETER T. MAVRICK OBTAINS DISMISSAL OF RACE DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT CASE Attorney Peter Mavrick recently obtained dismissal of an employee's federal and state law claims for race discrimination, hostile work environment,
- ATTORNEY PETER MAVRICK SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS NON-COMPETITION COVENANT CASE Under Florida law, non-compete contracts are often held unenforceable due to circumstances of the employer-employee relationship, employee background,
- ATTORNEY PETER MAVRICK SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS COMPANY Peter Mavrick, a Fort Lauderdale lawyer, successfully defended a Broward County business for alleged violation of a contract that prohibited
- ATTORNEY PETER MAVRICK SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDS CASE SEEKING PREJUDGMENT WRIT Attorney Peter Mavrick recently defended Soroka's International, Inc. in Fort Lauderdale, Broward Circuit Court, in a case seeking a prejudgment writ
- ATTORNEY PETER MAVRICK RECENTLY SUCCESSFULLY REPRESENTED A MIAMI CORPORATION EMPLOYER PREVAILS IN OVERTIME CASE BASED ON MOTOR CARRIER EXEMPTION Attorney Peter Mavrick recently successfully represented a Miami corporation, FLX