- Ambiguities in the terms of the lease, including those related to the obligations of the parties under the agreement
- Questions as to whether a lease agreement can be modified
- Questions regarding the rights of the parties to terminate the lease
- Whether a tenant is in breach of the lease
- Uncertainty as to whether a property owner should evict his or her tenant based upon tenant non-compliance
A failure to anticipate and properly address the above issues can create serious legal headaches. Therefore, it is highly recommended that commercial property owners consult with an attorney with experience identifying the risks corporate tenants may present, and preventing legal problems in advance. Peter Mavrick has had many years of experience in assisting property owners with all types of commercial lease transactions and can add insight and knowledge in helping them protect their rights and interests throughout the entire process.